Add some humor into your life with 14 free quarantine SVG files.
I don’t know about you, but being stuck at home all the time, isn’t very much fun. We have been told to shelter in place for about 2 months now and I think it’s a good thing to add some humor into our lives to light things up a bit. Luckily, things are starting to open up again. I’ve partnered with some friends to provide you with some quarantine SVG files this month.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
My husband and I have been filling our extra time outside of work and parenting with craft and wood projects. So I thought it would be fun to make some shirts that show what we have been doing to survive quarantine.
These quarantine SVG files are so much fun! They are perfect to put on a shirt and wear when you are going on a walk to stretch your legs or while you are grocery shopping. Or on a bag or cup. Maybe they’ll spark some conversation. I’ve got two quarantine SVG files for you today, plus a list of bloggers that are sharing theirs as well.
Download my quarantine SVG files from my resource library.
Add this image to your favorite Pinterest board to save for later
To get the SVG files from my friends, click on the link to their website.
- Because Quarantine 2020 from Leap of Faith Crafting
- Namaste…6ft Away from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Quarantined Teacher of the Year from We Can Make That
- Quarantine Coordinator from That’s What Che Said
- World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom from Hello Creative Family
- Straight Outta Quarantine from The Girl Creative
- Caffeine & Quarantine from Liz on Call
- Stay Home from Try It – Like It- Create It
- Staycation 2029 from Everyday Party
- Surviving Quarantine One Sip at a Time from Happy Go Lucky
- I’m Not Drinking Alone…I’m Social Distancing from Kelly Leigh Creates
- Quarantine Hair Don’t Care from unOriginal Mom
- I was avoiding people before it was trendy from A House to Grow Old In
Other posts you might like:
Love the survive quaranteen one craft at a time! That’s exactly what is keeping me sane during Covid!!
It’s so true! It’s one of the things that has kept me sane.