Show your teacher appreciation by making a shirt or mug with one of these fun cut files.
School this year has been hard and difficult for everyone. I can’t imagine the hard work the teachers have had to go through and the knowledge they have had to gain so they can still teach the children in their classes. My friends and I came up with some great teacher appreciation cut files so you can show your favorite teacher some love. Also, being a homeschool mom, I wanted to create some homeschool SVGs to recognize those moms who are teachers also. And this year, I know there are so many mom’s who have decided to homeschool because of the current circumstances.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
I hope these Homeschool SVGs will make you smile and be proud to be a homeschool mom. It is a very difficult job and sometimes we wonder why we even do it. Everyday has it’s ups and downs, but in the end, it’s worth it, and you are a blessing to your children.
As with all of my cut files, this file comes with SVG, DXF, JPEG, PNG, and AI files so more people can use them.
To get the SVG files from my friends, click on the link to their website.
- Teachers Can Do Virtually Anything from Leap Of Faith Crafting
- Teacher Strong from That’s What Che Said
- Coffee Teach Repeat from Hello Creative Family
- I’m A Teacher What’s Your Super Power from The Girl Creative
- Teach Love Inspire from Life Sew Savory
- Real Heroes Don’t Wear Capes They Teach from Happy Go Lucky
- The Influence of a Good Teacher Can Never Be Erased from Kelly Leigh Creates
- Teachers Have Class from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Teachers ROCK from Liz on Call
- First Grade Teacher from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Teaching is Heart Work from We Can Make That!
- I’m Not Like a Regular Teacher. I’m a Cool Teacher. from Persia Lou
- Dedicated Teacher Even From A Distance from Everyday Party Magazine
Other posts you might like: