Show some love with 13 free peace and love themed SVG files.
One of my hopes in raising children is that they will be peaceful adults, be respectful to others, and love everyone. Today, I’ve gotten together with my blogger friends again to create svg files for you around the theme of peace and love. All of these svg files speak for themselves and are really beautiful. I love how simple, yet bold this statement is.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
These peace and love SVG files are so much fun! They are perfect to put on a shirt and wear when you are going on a walk to stretch your legs or while you are grocery shopping. Or on a bag or cup. I love the ability to show what I’m really passionate about by making my own shirts, bags or cups.
As with all of my cut files, this file comes with SVG, DXF, PDF, PNG, and AI files so more people can use them.
To get the SVG files from my friends, click on the link to their website.
- Be Kind – Brooklynn Berry Designs
- Peace Love Coffee – We Can Make That
- Kind People are My Kind of People – That’s What Che Said
- American Sign Language Love – Hello Creative Family
- Love One Another – The Girl Creative
- Kindness Rocks – Liz on Call
- Let Love Guide Your Life – Life Sew Savory
- All You Need is Love – Try It Like It Create It
- Radiate Love Radiate Kindness – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- You Are Loved – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Together We Can Do Anything – A Home to Grow Old In
- Peace Respect And Love For All – Mom of Five Trying To Survive
- Choose Kindness – Everyday Party Magazine
Other posts you might like: